Friday, August 14, 2009

Something Different

Until today, this week was filled with a lot of either fantastic events or unwanted incidents. I was also surprised when I flashed back what had happened this week.
First of all, there was a day when I was attending my ICT class, my retarded friend accidentally turn the power supply to a higher voltage. You know what happened? PUFF...(smoke coming out),the power supply was unable to receive this much of current and it burned off. It was because the component was already been history for years. The same day, a Japanese girl which sounded beautiful had visited my school. I am a blur type so I did not know this at first. It was when during the recess time I realised this. My friends told me she was in 4v3 class. It was disappointing when I saw her due to my friend's fake descriptions about her. Her hair style was an odd one, maybe it was famous in Japan and she looked really like a lamb chop(a bit better than pork chop).
Another day was getting me angry because my MAD teacher which was too famous for her insanity had released her attack on me. She liked to took the student's book which was not her subject. This time, I was the victim, my chemistry book which I need to submit later was accidentally spotted by her on my table. Without any chances of explanations, my book. together with my friend's one were confiscated. However, together with my friend, we manage to get them back in the end.
The last one happened today. It was a really happy day to me. Firstly, today's subjects were mainly my favourites. The school ended early today like usual. During the last period, we, everyone in the class had planned a rebellion to surprised the teacher. Actually, It was just a birthday party for our class teacher. Before recess, the one who was caring enough had suggested a party and he collected a dollar from each of us to buy a cake outside the school.
Although I didn't know how he do it, but it was relief that he succeeded. We celebrated the birthday party happily and had :)(no homework today, hehe....)

No comments:

Post a Comment