Monday, September 7, 2009

Reunion

I was very excited today because a long lost friend that went to to overseas a long time ago had been finally contacted. I had his email but he seemed to be off whenever I on. His name was Brian Wong who was my childhood best-friend. He went to USA reluctantly when I was standard 5.

I woke up about 8.30a.m. today and had my wash and clean-up. Normally, I would never wake this early as today I had a promised-breakfast with my friends. My brothers were different. They woke up earlier than me, always because of one single reason, GAMES. We had played facebook for a quite long time since we had built internet-connection in our home. There was a sudden when my brother called me to see something at his computer(we had 2). I went to him leisurely due today was a holiday. When I saw the computer screen, I was surprised by the chat message which the other user was him. I chatted with him until I was late for my date. When I asked my bro how he got to him, he said that he accidentally added him in facebook when he was finding new friends to increased his clan(facebook online flash-game). I was amazed by this and I was started to believe that there were miracles in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment