Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wonderful Night

Today, after my christian youth fellowship, I went home straight away. But then, my friend, Yang and his bro called me when I reached home; inviting my bro and I to a supper or have a chat near his house(not far from mine). After ordering food and drinks, we beGAN seRIOUS to our topic, CHATTING!! Talking about those cartoons we watched during our childhood and all those hot games. Seemed to be childish, but we were really having a wonderful time. Its a pity just the 5 of us, haiz....without any girls. However, I thought this was better as I hate them to be around when it was just our guys' time, feeling awkward when they present. Very funny though, talking about ultraman,masked rider,digimon,pokemon, yoyo, and everything we had memorable time. See photos that we took:
















just after we arrived!
see! drinks we've ordered.
in the middle of eating! I am taking pic
after finshed our food! wait! I haven't finished
mine!
there is another round! total dishes.
final pic! that's all! see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment